Hard to believe that I have managed to keep these plants alive. The big one I got from my friends when dad passed away, there is a cactus flower plant I got from my sunday school helper this last year and the other is known as jacobs coat. I replanted all of them into different pots and they are still alive. I must have done it right. The jacobs coat I will have to replant again at some time as it will grow taller. Well...off to get ready for the day. My nephew Brady is here. I am taking him out for his birthday lunch (two weeks late) and then to play some mini golf. There may be pics later.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
My little Oasis...
Hard to believe that I have managed to keep these plants alive. The big one I got from my friends when dad passed away, there is a cactus flower plant I got from my sunday school helper this last year and the other is known as jacobs coat. I replanted all of them into different pots and they are still alive. I must have done it right. The jacobs coat I will have to replant again at some time as it will grow taller. Well...off to get ready for the day. My nephew Brady is here. I am taking him out for his birthday lunch (two weeks late) and then to play some mini golf. There may be pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are you sure the tall plant is a legal one? Looks more like a marajuana plant. But then photos are/can be decieiving
Post a Comment