Monday, August 04, 2008

Should the Vikings get Bret Favre?

I would love to see him on the Vikings only to have the chance to torment my friend Cindy who is a die hard Packers and Bret Favre fan. Oh the fun I would have. She would go on and on...Bret this and Bret that (just kidding Cindy if you read this..lol!) I swear to God she would even wear Green and Yellow on what she called Bret Favre Day..his birthday..(just kidding again Cindy!!!!!) I had so much fun when I worked at Hormel with her. I would give her birthday gifts wrapped in Vikings wrapping paper...have her locker covered in Vikings wrapping paper...and then when she took the wrapping paper off she would find Viking cut outs taped to her locker. HE he he! That's what happens when Cheese Heads move to Minnesota! (just kidding again Cindy)

No comments: