Sunday, September 07, 2008

First Day of Sunday School





Today was the first day of Sunday School and Alexis is in my pre-school class. Zak Roberts came back again this year to help out and Brenna is also my classroom helper. We had a total of four students (out of 12 or 13 on the list) that showed up. We talked about the story of Creation and how God made everything. On my computer I had printed out sheets that on the top said "God created me and these things...." They had to draw a picture of themselves and glue pictures I cut out of magazines on their papers. Everyone did an excellent job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Ms. Fulton! God blesses you!

Sue said...

OMG Brenna has glasses now?!? She's looking more like Tricia everyday.

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB LITTLE SISTER! BRENNA LOOKS REALLY GROWN UP WITH HER GLASSES...I THOUGHT IT WAS TRICIA FOR A MOMENT TOO!
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE REST OF THE DOZEN TO YOUR CLASSROOM??