...blogs about things going on, things I am doing...check for updates!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I need to know...
I caught the last half hour of ER last night. What killed Dr. Greg? I am hoping to watch as much of it this season as possible since it is the last season. I used to watch it faithfully when it first came on.
It was a combo of things I think. I kind of got lost in all of it. He had some big lump on the side of his neck and they had to do something to his carotid artery and then he was brain dead. It was a nice tribute to him. Since this is the last season, they so need to bring back Dr. Ross and Nurse Hathaway, who should have been at Dr. Greene's funeral. My favorite episode was when Hathaway went to Seattle and George was in the final scene. Yummmy!
1 comment:
It was a combo of things I think. I kind of got lost in all of it. He had some big lump on the side of his neck and they had to do something to his carotid artery and then he was brain dead. It was a nice tribute to him. Since this is the last season, they so need to bring back Dr. Ross and Nurse Hathaway, who should have been at Dr. Greene's funeral. My favorite episode was when Hathaway went to Seattle and George was in the final scene. Yummmy!
Post a Comment