Kinda been a boring week. Haven't heard anything from Extreme Home Makeover on volunteering so I guess it is a no go...and I spent all that time at the radio station calling businesses about sponsoring ads welcoming them to town. rrrrrr!!!!!! The other night I was going to shampoo the carpet in the kids toy room and back hall way. The last time I used the carpet cleaner I decided to rinse it out really good and didn't realize that when the inside bag dried it all got sucked together and now I can't get it unstuck which means I can't use the carpet cleaner. Luckily I saved the booklet and I can get a replacement. I think I may have to get a whole new bucket...which is cheaper than getting a new carpet cleaner.
Saturday night I am taking Lucas and Brady with me to the Albert Lea Thunder hockey game. Yes we have a junior league hockey team in town. The radio station has one of the sky boxes for the game so it should be fun. I'm sure there will be pictures later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment