Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our trip to Lanesboro

Mom, Auntie, my friend Belinda and I went to Lanesboro to check out a few things for next years Womens Weekend. The town does have a very quaint and charming feel about it and we drove up and down a few streets that were more like driving down an alley. Not very wide but paved.

This picture was taken from the parking lot of a Lutheran church on top of a hill.

Another scene of Lanesboro from same church
Another shot of Lanesboro
Eating our picninc lunch that Mom and Auntie brought
Our deluxe accommodations for next year.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yeh right! They are waterside accommodations though.

Kikki Pooh said...

Joel and I are going to Lanesboro this coming weekend for my birthday! I've never been there, but it looks gorgeous! I can't wait!! Luckily, we won't be tenting it, though! LOL!

Kikki