Sunday, September 28, 2008

Went to the Pumpkin Patch

After Sunday School today I brought the 4V's back to my place, did lunch and then went to Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch to pick out pumpkins and went on a horse drawn wagon ride. Alexis kept calling it Farmer Pickles...they had pumpkins as big as her there. Other than that trying to get caught up laundry and some house cleaning. My one whole day off this weekend and I get stuck having to clean. Once I start it doesn't take long. Besides, I have to make sure I am done by eight for the new season of Desperate Housewives.

1 comment:

Kikki Pooh said...

I LOVE Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch!!! I have to take Ian there one of these days - maybe Sunday. At age 10, he still loves it there, but it always makes me want to grab a whole pack of toddlers and take them out there! Such a fun place and the owners are SO nice!!