My sister Sue came down for a few days this weekend. Friday night I made us supper and then we went to the Bulldog for a few cocktails. Got to hear about the owners weekend out with some friends and how she ran into Bobbi Jo and that bitch just had her on fire and she was all up in the air. Was pretty entertaining to listen to. Watching her was funnier.
On Saturday morning we went out for breakfast to Perkins where I had the mushroom and swiss omelot with hasbrowns and pancakes and Sue had the Eggs benedict with fruit and one of her muffins had mold on the bottom. They made her a fresh breakfast and still charged her for it. I think they should have comped it. Then we went to Steph's to check out their new addition and while there a delivery truck showed up. We thought it was going to be the delivery for Extreme Home Makeover but it was nothin'...just a regular order. Went out to the site where the new home is being built (pics on slideshow beneath this post) then back to Stephs for lunch and helped her get back into blogging. She had forgotten her password so we helped her get all set up with a new one and told her to start blogging her ass off.
After that, I had to work at Hidden Creek and Sue did some shopping then went to Mom's as she was able to squeeze her into her busy schedule that day. I believe she was able to pencil her in between 5:00 and 5:30 pm. Sue left this morning, I went to teach Sunday School, added to my blog then off to Hidden Creek again this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment