Sunday, November 09, 2008

By the end of the weekend

I am hoping by supper time tonight I will have the following things done:

1. Living room dusted, vacuumed and possibly re-arranged
2. Kitchen counters wiped down, floor swept and mopped
3. Toy room picked up and vacuumed.
4. Vacuum back hallway and computer room.

I still have to get to the back bathroom but that I will save for a night during the week. It hardly ever gets used and when I clean it, it takes less than half and hour. Everything else is a MUST!

Woke up this morning to Alexis still singing Hannah Montana. She also talks to herself while playing and I heard her say "I have to become Hannah Montanta now" and she spins herself around. For those who have not seen Hannah Montana...during the opening singing segment Miley spins in a cirlce and becomes Hannah Montana. It is hilarious just listening to her while she is playing.

The other funny thing this morning...she was eating her toast while I was getting ready and Sierra supposedly snagged one of them. Alexis came to tell me and I told her she will just have to be more careful. Shen then goes back out and says to Sierra "Ha ha I told Sindi" Kids really do say the darndest things.

No comments: