Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Loving the weather...

I could live with the weather we have been having lately til Christmas! I actually wore capris, short sleeve shirt and sandals to work...and its NOVEMBER!

Yes I did my part and voted today and in my opinion a lot of people voted for the wrong guy.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What? Did you vote for McCain?

Sindi said...

yes!...don't trust a guy who associates with PLO leaders, terrorists and so forth. Juast as long as the National Anthem doesn't become a rap song and the first State Dinner he hosts isn't black burkas instead of black tie. he has a lot of proving to do in my opinion. Charisma won't get you far in DC.

Sue said...

That's being very narrow minded but that is your opinion. Republicans/GOPs don't care much for the low and middle class so 4 more years of what we've had in the last 8 years wasn't something I looked forward to. I also feel the gas prices came down for the election since the oil companies are friends of the GOP and will now go up again so the GOP can blame Obama and the Democrats for the increased prices. ps..charisma is better than stupidity.

Sindi said...

oh no you didn't! :)