Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

First I will start with Christmas Eve. Auntie, Steph, Gary, Eric and girlfriend Fallon and I had supper at Grandmas and opened gifts. I recieved mine from Grandma last weekend when her and Auntie stopped by on their way back from the Cities and Steph opened hers at Grandmas. Since we both received beautiful "headstones" we took our pictures with them at Stephs on Christmas Day. If you notice I placed a few KISS memorobilia with mine and the rosary (even tho not catholic anymore) for effect.

Stephanie Ellen Richter RIP

Sindi Ann Fulton RIP

Christmas Day was first spent at Janes for dinner, opened gifts and then went to Steph and Gary's and did the photo op above, played some new wii games (I totally kicked ass on ski ball..820 points is what I believe I got) and munched on hors'dourves. Eric and his girlfriend stopped by later and she brought her two-year old boy Leighton along and he played wii bowling along with Gary. He copied everything he did...and he's a cutie!
Then the weather turned nasty and started blowing and drifting so we headed home. Since most of the driving was out in open country, there were times that visibility was pretty bad. A few times I couldn't even see the lines on the side or down the middle of the road. All I can say is I hope this is the end of weather like this.
Hope everyone had a wonderful and Merry Christmas....wii did!


1 comment:

Sue said...

I already put my outside. Guess I'll have to bring it in to get the same type of picture or I'll get one of me in the snow with my "headstone".