Kelli said I must keep in the following of her and note down 100 things about me on my 100th post...so here goes!
1. I am a Saggitarius
2. I am 5'6"
3. have brown hair
4. hazel eyes
5. I sing
6. can kinda play piano
7. have played b flat clarinet
8. have played alto clarinet
9. have played bass clarinet
10. have played tenor saxophone
11. was in the high school play The Miracle Worker and played Annie Sullivan
12. also acted in Tin Types
13. Lil' Abner
14. and a one act play
15. as a senior I received the National School Choral Award
16. Was the 2nd runner up in the Wells Junior Miss Program
17. attened the University of Minnesota Waseca
18. it is now a federal prison...just had to slap some bars on the windows
19. attended Albert Lea Community College
20. youngest of six
21. aunt to a lot of nieces and nephews
22. states I have visited..North Dakota
23. Wisconsin
24. Iowa
25. Michigan
26. Missouri
27. Kansas
28. Illinois
29. Tennesee
30. Atlanta
31. Hawaii
32. Towns I have lived in...Alden
33. Burnsville
34. Apple Valley
35. Richfield
36. Albert Lea
37. Clarks Grove
38. Jobs I have had..cashier
39. waitress (hated it)
40. bartender (hated it)
41. Para-educator
42. Quality Control Clerk
43. Universal Worker
44. Sales Associate
45. used to have a cat named Snoopy when I was little
46. later had a cat named Spaz
47. now have a spoiled dog named Sierra
48. Cars I have owned...Chevy Impala (AM radio only)
49. Geo Spectrum
50. Chrysler Lebaron
51. Mercury Sable
52. Dodge Intrepid ES - Loved that car
53. Currently drive a Dodge Intrepid Sedan
54. Love chinese food
55. have never eaten sushi
56. have never been hospitalized
57. took an EMT course just to take for the heck of it and passed...16 years ago
58. TV shows I love..Will and Grace
59. That 70's Show
60. Law and Order: SVU
61. Favorite Movies...All of the Pirate of the Carribean Movies...or anything with Johnny Depp in
62. Apollo 13
63. Armaggedon
64. Dumb and Dumber
65. way too many to name
66. I am right handed
67. I can be quick tempered
68. I hate people who kiss ass
69. or walk around with their nose in the air as if they're better than us
70. I can be impatient
71. I believe if you want something you should earn it instead of it being given to you for free or on a silver platter
72. favorite rock bands...KISS
73. Aerosmith
74. Motley Crue
75. AC/DC
76. Poison
77. If it's classic rock chances are I like it
78. Concerts I have been to...My sister Sue took me to see Shaun Cassidy when I was like 11 or so...
79. then also dragged me along kicking and screaming to The Village People..(about the same age...didn't know any better)
80. As an adult I have seen...KISS
81. Poison
82. Motley Crue
83. Paul Stanley when he did his own solo tour to promote his CD
84. I have sung Kaoroke
85. I have also sung for one funeral
86. and four weddings...(or four weddings and a funeral)
87. I am on a bowling league
88. I am a mentor
89. I have way too many cookbooks
90. I do like trying out new recipes when I have a chance
91. my car is paid off
92. I am picking at straws to really figure out the last things to put on here
93. I like drinking olives with my beer...garlic stuffed ones are good also
94. I prefer white wine
95. or White Zinfandel
95. Love the Captain Morgan
96. and vodka tonics
97. I teach Pre-school Sunday School
98. I am getting a hair cut tomorrow night
99. I need to get highlights again
100. I can't believe I actually finished this!
There! Done! Feel free to add anything I may have forgotten.
1 comment:
stole the family car before you were 16
Like taco's
like spaghetti
spend time at the family compound , up north
enjoy swimming
call my mom 5 times a week to make sure she in OK
entertain friends and family
Post a Comment