Monday, February 09, 2009
Debbie's 50th Birthday
Mary, Belinda and I took Debbie out for her birthday supper tonight at Applebees. While Belinda went to pick her up I went to Hyvee to get the black carnations that Belinda ordered and Mary and I got a booth while waiting for them to get there. They finally got there and when the waitress came to get our orders she asked Debbie if she would like to see the Senior Citizen menu. God it was great...okay I told her to say that so she I gave her a little extra in her tip. She opened her cards and of course one of them I got her was a sympathy card along with a Hoops and Yo-Yo card who shout out Happy Birthday and then say "shhhh!...elderly person keep it down." The waitress took our orders and of course we all gave Debbie crap and told her that they could puree her food if neccessary...but the best was when she got her steak one her sides that she ordered was applesauce. Mary, Belinda and I busted out laughing...I guess you had to be there. Of course a birthday dinner at Applebees can't be finished until they loudly announce that it's someones birthday. They did that for Debbie along with saying it was her 50th. Ended up being a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment