Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bowl Off

Well my bowling team is in first place for the second half of the league season and next Wednesday night we have a "bowl off" to determine who the official winner is. I say we have a pretty good chance cuz the team we bowl next week is the team we bowled tonight and we won 2 of the 3 games. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I believe it's called a roll off, not a bowl off. Better double check that with Auntie.

Sue said...

In my bowling leagues it's always been called a roll off, not a bowl off. You'd better clarify with Auntie.

Sindi said...

I think bowl off sounds better. Our "bowl" off happens to fall on April Fools Day so I am going to show up with my arm in a sling. I will try to bowl a couple practice swings and then just before we start..take it off! Hehehe!