After work was done at radio station went to Hidden Creek to write down schedule for June...picked up a few extra hours and now on my weekends to work I work Saturday and Sunday 11am to 7pm...LOVE IT!!!!!
Then went to Hy-vee to get groceries and after spending $110 I actually left with groceries. Usually if I go to Wal-Mart and spend that there isn't very many groceries...more of "ooh, I need that...ooh, I could use that" I also ended up getting to save 23 cents off a gallon at Hyvee gas because I also purchased some gas busters and had the convenience of drive up to have the grocery boy put the bags in the trunk....LOVE THAT TOO!
Then when I got home my gardener had mowed my lawn, trimmed around the house and inside Sierra's kennel...REALLY LOVE THAT cause I REALLY hate mowing lawn. Okay...gardener is just one of the neighbor guys who just really likes mowing lawns. Give him some money every now and then for gas and I don't have to worry about mowing.
Gonna finish my beer and watch a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment