Saw another blog that had these backgrounds and thought they wer really neat so I checked it out and was really easy to change them. Plus they have different styles for the seasons and time of year.
I should really be cleaning and doing laundry but I have all day Monday to do some of that. It is my weekend to work at Hidden Creek which means I won't be getting any of that done since I work from 1130am to 800pm. Tomorrow night after work Belinda and I are going to go see Halloween II. We saw the first one that Rob Zombie did of the original and it was pretty good...scarier than the original I think.
Other than that not a whole lot else going on. I am really liking the weather and Autumn is my favorite season so I enjoy having the windows open and getting some fresh air in the house.
Til next blog post...later peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment