
That's what I put on the card I made for my friend Cindy that I used to work with at Hormel. Today is Brett Favre's 40th birthday and when I worked at Hormel she used to bring cupcakes in to share with the two other Packer fans that were in QC..there was usually enough for all of us that sat together though.
So I made a card with Brett's picture on the front of it and sent it to her in honor of Brett Favre day and on the inside made a note that a letter was sent to the Green Bay Packer's organization that she was willingly relinquishing her rights as a Packer fan and proudly becoming a Vikings Fan. I also had put in there that she had been nominated to sing the Vikings Cheer song during halftime at their next home game.
Luckily she has an awesome sense of humor...she took it to work to show all the guys in shipping...who really enjoyed the card.
Oh well, that's it. HAPPY BRETT FAVRE DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment