This is my new deck. Little smaller than I wanted but will be a lot better than the piece of crap steps I used to have. At least now in the summer I can sit outside and enjoy the weather. The furniture I got from the neighbors before they moved. For $75 I got three chairs, glass top table and an umbrella (not in picutre...will get put up next spring) Only two of the chairs (one is a love seat) fit on the deck so I told the new neighbors if they would like one of the chairs they could have one..figured that's the least I could do since they are letting me keep a few of my things in their shed...and I work with Eleesha at Hidden Creek. Yep..one of my co-workers now lives right next door.
Brenna and a few of her friends are coming on Friday night for a Halloween Slumber party and they want to watch Halloween...the one Rob Zombie did a few years ago. Should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment