
Yes...I got to meet Rick Springfield! 80's icon known for singing Jessies Girl and playing Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital for a few years. My friend Belinda and I got our tickets to his concert at the end of August. In January I was talking with the promoter for the concert and he was going to give us two tickets and backstage passes for a contest give away on Power 96. I had told him previously in other conversations that I already had tickets to the concert and since I am helping to promote Ricks concert in Rochester on our station and running ads and getting an interview with Rick if I could get two backstage passes also. He said "Sure" I couldn't believe it! We had a blast and Rick was super nice...even though you don't get to stand next to him for too long but he was. I even got him to sign his autobiography that I bought. Now...what will the next concert be that I go to?
No comments:
Post a Comment