Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The past few days

Man it has been awhile since I blogged. Usually I am better at this. Thank you Becky (my boss at Hidden Creek) on reminding me to keep this updated. I apparently am her entertainment.

Well the last time I blogged it was about my tooth being pulled. Glad to say I no longer have any pain but just a big gap between my two back molars.

That was Wednesday...on Friday I took Brenna, Lucas, Brady, Alexis and Lucas' friend Ty to the Mall of America and went to the Nickolodeon Universe (formerly Camp Snoopy and Park at MOA) Had a blast! The little ones had fun going on the different kiddie rides and jumping inside Spongebob's Pineapple. A few of us bigger kids had fun going on the new roller coaster Rockbottom Plunge. It was awesome!!! When you go up the first hill you are literally on your back going straight up and then going over the hill straight down and then upside down and some curly'q hills and a few spiral curves and then your done.

Well this weekend is the Power 96 Haunted Halloween Carnival at the Country Inn and Suites in Albert Lea and the AmericInn in Austin from 4-6 each day. We have businesses sponsor a room, they decorate it and pass out candy while kids go trick or treating to each room. We even have Captain Jack Sparrow there this year. Kids will be able to take their picture with him before they trick or treat. I promise there will be pictures.

Well other than that, I have bowling tomorrow night and then work at Hidden Creek Thursday and Friday night after Power 96. We just had training today from Opus on how we will be doing med passes from now on. Something about color coded boxes to go with the time of day and when the med is given. I don't remember what he said. Just kidding Becky!!!!!! Ha Ha! This is actually going to be easier..I hope.

Later peeps!

No comments: