Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bowling got a little better

Finally I did a little better at bowling. I haven't bowled in years so it takes a while to figure out - what is the correct way to hold the ball, whats the best approach, etc, etc, etc... When you watch others everyone else holds their bowling balls and approaches differently. Not one person does it the same. I think tonight I figured it out...and we won all three games! WooHoo! And we were down one person. I still think Auntie and I need to go bowling sometime and she can give me some tips.

Other than that, not much else going on. Gonna watch some TV before going to bed and then have to work at Hidden Creek Thursday and Friday night, taking Alexis to see the Albert Lea High School play Cinderella and this weekend will try to get to Austin to see my friend Sharon who is having a hysterectomy tomorrow morning. Depending on how she feels, maybe go over during the week.

No comments: