Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a day!

First I need to say Thank You to Janet for giving me the heads up. She knows what I'm talking about.

Went to Business After Hours with Mom. It was at the Elks and HyVee did the catering and it was fabulous! Cheeses, veggies, smoked salmon, meatballs, various chinese foods, dessert table, wine sampling, oh my god there was food! The next one is on December 16th (wonder what day that is?) at Green Lea Golf Course. Already know thats my night off at Hidden Creek so we will probably be going to that also.

After that, went to my cousin Karens for a Tupperware party and bought a pitcher and a Princess Tumbler with snack containers for Princess Alexis. She was there with Tricia and Jane and she saw those so those will be part of her birthday gift. She also saw the Mickey Mouse popsicle makers and told me to get those. Maybe next time. Of course I couldn't leave the party without doing a sales pitch. I told the consultant about the Austin Home and Vacation Show and am going to be sending her the information on that.

Other than that, it has been a long day and I am ready for bed! Later Peeps!

No comments: