I had to set my alarm this morning just to make sure I got up in time to go get my hair cut at 9am. After getting my hair cut went to Alden to Grandmas and Steph met us there and then we picked up Auntie and went to the school for the craft show and lunch. Saw those crocks that Grandma got a few of the family members for their birthdays (the ones that you make eggs in). Steph got hers today so I should be getting mine next month. He He! Wasn't as many exhibitors there has there have been before but still quite a few people showed up. Grandma even won a door prize. After that, I headed back home, picked up Alexis and she is now watching Hanna Montana and I will start my cleaning.
I don't have to work at Hidden Creek tomorrow so I can spread the cleaning over two days. New girl Brittany from the Block (she grew up in New York...thats my nickname for her) is going to work. This way she can see how things are done and get to know the tenants. I think she will do just fine. I worked with her for a few hours the other night and she seems like a very nice girl. Well, I have procrastinated enough so I must get to cleaning.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment