Did not really like seeing snow this morning on the ground and covering my car...but thank God we are not in North and South Dakota where they received I believe three feet or more of snow. It can stay there.
No big plans for the weekend. Getting my hair cut tomorrow morning and then picking Alexis up after that. She is going to spend the day with me while I try to clean my house, which needs it desparately. Sierra is writing me notes in the dust all over the place. Since Disney is having a Hannah Montana marathon tomorrow I figured she could watch that.
I would normally have the whole weekend off but am working Sunday 1030 am to 600 pm. The extra money helps. Thats why I am hoping I can get the whole house cleaned on Saturday. I suppose I could teach Alexis how to scrub toilets.
No comments:
Post a Comment