Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hmmmm...what did I do today

Well lets see...it was my birthday and it actually wasn't too bad. Jay Paul our morning DJ announced my birthday with all the other ones for the day and said he couldn't remember if i was going to be 29 or 30? He's the best! Then Alexis called me to say Happy Birthday and asked me if I was 29? Of course I said yes! The only downfall to the day was attending Dianes funeral but I really shouldn't say it was a downfall...it was a time to celebrate her life and how well she lived it. So I am glad I got to celebrate a part of my birthday celebrating Dianes life. After work Mom and I went to Business After Hours (it is for businesses that are members of the Chamber) and I brought along some Power 96/KQAQ Coffee mugs filled with chocolate and wrapped in shiny Christmas wrap...and I won one! I traded mugs with Grandma...she got one from Southern Magazine. After that, my best friend Belinda and I met at Applebees for what has turned into our ritual birthday dinner...in February I will take her there for hers. We sat there for two and half hours just talking after our meal.

So that was it...nothing too outrageous...last years celebration was enough for a few m0re years.

No comments: