Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend

Well, weekend plans didn't go as planned. The weather was too bad to get up to the Cities so missed out on the Fulton Family Christmas and Graduation party for Andrea and Nichole. Sounds like those who were there had fun.

I had Alexis as she was going to go with me so she could play with Molly, but after I told her we wouldn't be going because the weather was bad she started pouting. She was so mad she wouldn't talk to Kelli or Grandma and wouldn't take her boots off. So I let her pout for awhile then realized I didn't really have anything to eat for lunch so I started up the car, brushed it off and we went to the gas station here in town and got hot dogs and chips for lunch....and cookies for later on. After that she was better and after lunch came naps. I know I slept for about three and half hours...she was up for a little bit cuz I remember her saying the movie was done and she wanted to watch it again. When I woke up she was sleeping....she slept til almost seven. She has been coughing and sniffling quite a bit so she probably needed the sleep. Before bed I slathered her chest and neck in Vicks vapo rub. We both slept in til nine am.

Grandma and Auntie might stop in on their way back for cookies and coffee, depending on the weather. My christmas party for the radio station was supposed to be last night also but has been rescheduled for next saturday. I got one of the girls at hidden creek to work for me that night so I will still be able to go.

I hope this is all we are going to get for stormy snowy weather. Merry Christmas...and God Bless Us Everyone!

No comments: