Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Sierra's Twin
I think I saw Sierra's twin today. I was leaving Wal Mart and I heard this dog barking in a van kitty corner (or should I say doggy corner) from my car and at first glance I swear to God it was Sierra. Same looking face, same ears, same white mark on the forehead, but the bark was much lower. Freaked me out for a second. I was almost tempted to go over and see if the dog had a black collar with rhinestones on it. If it had I really would have freaked out. Luckily when I got home I came home to Sierra standing in the kitchen with her eyes peering over the kitchen table like she just got caught doing something. Who knows what that dog does when I'm not home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment