Even though it's my weekend off from HC I have a feeling I will not get anything done. I will be leaving shortly to pick up my mentee and her brother and sister to go to the Mentor Christmas Party in Albert Lea, come back this afternoon and change and get ready to go to Alden tonight for the Lions Christmas Dinner Theatre production, then after that pick up the four V's cuz Tricia has a friends wedding dance to go to.
Tomorrow there is Sunday School in the morning and in the afternoon Grandma, Auntie and I are going to Ellendale to Whispering Oaks (an assisted living place) for their Holiday Open House and Christmas Tree Walk. They decorate 17 trees and it suppose to be really gorgeous. Plus they are an account of mine so do some PR work. Then hopefully come back in the afternoon and get some laundry done then sit down and watch Extreme Makeover about the DeVries family here in Albert Lea. Make sure to watch!
Hope you have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment