Friday, January 02, 2009

Hidden Creek got a Wii!

Hidden Creek finally got a Wii system! Mary brought it in after supper and I told her if I had time I would get it all hooked up. Talk about easy! Why can't computers be that easy to set up and run? I made sure everything was working by playing a game (or two, maybe three) of bowling. I then proceeded to make Mii characters for all the tenants...24 to be exact...plus one for Mary, Becky and Teresa Shawback. Teresa and I had to make sure that more than one person could use the remote so we had to play a game of bowling. I think once the tenants get used to it they will really enjoy it.

I have the weekend off so tomorrow I will am getting my haircut and plan on putting away all the Christmas decorations.

No comments: