Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone had a good New Year's Eve. Belinda and I went to the bowling party at Holiday Lanes. A lot of people were there and really took advantage of the unlimited bowling. We ended bowling with people we didn't know but still had fun. Of course when you're not with your usual group of friends you are a little bit more reserved. Belinda hadn't bowled in 20 years or so but ended up bowling a 139 in one of the games. We stayed til just after midnight...didn't win the Vegas trip...so we headed home. She has been fighting a cold and really bad cough but we decided it was better than sitting home.

Today is a lazy day. It is 1:15 pm and I am still in my pajamas. Have to work at Hidden Creek from 5-9 tonight so I will be hopping in the shower soon.

Hope everyone has a fine 2009!

No comments: