
My bowling league had our yearly banquet at Diamond Jo's Casino tonight. Depending on how your team does the more money you split at the end of the year. My team ended up winning the most games so the four of us got to split $123. Not too bad. They also handed out patches for those who had games over 160 and 200. I got a patch as I had a game of 167...but of course I went through that slump of where I couldn't throw the ball straight or hit the pins if they were five feet in front of me, so I also ended up getting prizes for the lowest score and lowest series. Of course I am playing on a league with people who have been bowling for years so I think I still did pretty good as a first time leaguer.
We also received Diamond Jo cards with $10 on and got to play slots. Of course I lost mine within five minutes.
Our fall meeting is September 30th and league starts again on October 7th. I do not plan on winning the low game, low series prize next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment