
Well bowling league is over for this year and The Country Cuties came in second. We had a roll off tonight against the winner of the first half of the season (we won the second half) and they won two of the three games. Each game was close though...within about 20 pins. Of course I first had to pull an April Fools joke. I showed up wearing an arm sling and told them that I had a little too much to drink and a friends party this last weekend (truth) and we decided to try out their trampoline and I fell off and cracked my elbow (not true) Every single one believed me so I was getting a my own little pity party until we officially started bowling. I got up for my turn...turned around and took the sling off and said April Fools! They really enjoyed it. Next Wednesday is our banquet at Diamond Jo's in Northwood.
Thinking of doing a summer league.
No comments:
Post a Comment