Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun in June

I know it's been awhile since I have blogged so I figured I should at least let you know what I have done for June so far...not a whole lot.

First I had a retirement party for a former worker when I was at Hormel. Phil Selmecki retired after 42 years there. He and I shared an "office" my last two years there and our favorite saying was "The Peking Duck Flys At Midnight"...that was code for when our Chinese QC Engineer Feng was coming through. If someone saw her they would call us to let us know then we would leave the office so she couldn't find us. Drove her nuts she could never find us, yet when she said we weren't there we told her "I saw you by the East Line around 1030, didn't know you were looking for me." She never caught on. Anyways, got to see quite a few people I hadn't seen since I left.

The other thing was Kelli and Molly came down and spent the weekend here with Alexis and I and we partook in a Pirate and Princess Cruise on the Pelican Breeze on the 20th. After that we went to Alden Morin Lake Days and they walked in the Power 96 unit for the Parade and then we watched fireworks behind Grandmas apartment.

Pictures from retirement party and Princes weekend are below.

Other than that not a whole lot new. I shall try to be better at blogging

No comments: